Season's Preview - Doncaster Rovers View
1) How did you fare last season?
Best moment, worst moment etc. Champions, not as exciting as a golden goal playoff promotion the season before. Best moment? Second half of the opening game away at Orient, thinking "Oh we're going back down are we?" Worst moment? 2 diives 2 penalties rescued Crystal Palace in the cup.
2) How do you think you'll do this season?
Hopes, final position. Who knows, no one fancies us again and we have Paul Green.
3) What's your squad like, new signings, etc?
Extremely hard working, very organised and adaptable, capable of scoring late, late goals. New signings are never big for us.
4) Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season?
5) What's your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?
Imagine Robert Deniro from South Yorkshire, he's not going to win any smiling competitions. Pens will still be there, but he'll have developed meaner players as usual.
6) Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?
Love the Chairman, our backroom staff have had a lot to deal with after 2 promotions.
7) Which team do you want to beat the most and why?
Chesterfield for me, but most fans would say Hull.
8) Predict your champions and runner up, the 4 Play-Off teams and the 4 to go down.
I honestly dont know enough about league 1, I still look out for the Conference scores first. I dont think any of the promoted sides will go down though as they were all so close.
8) What is the address of your site?
Remember, when your tipped as relegation favourites winning a championship is even sweeter.