AFC Bournemouth V Crystal Palace - view commentary, squad, and statistics of the game live.
Eddie Howe has no intention of letting Callum Wilson leave Bournemouth
Eddie Howe has insisted Bournemouth will not sell Callum Wilson despite a growing queue of suitors keen to prise the striker away from the south coast.
West Brom have reportedly lined up a big-money bid for Wilson, while Newcastle United have long been tracking the 24-year-old.
Branding this his trickiest transfer window yet, Howe remained adamant Wilson will stay with Bournemouth, but conceded two players could leave on loan.
"Callum Wilson's not for sale, he's a massive part of our plans and our future," said Howe, ahead of Bournemouth hosting Crystal Palace in Tuesday night's Premier League clash.
"This is the most difficult transfer window I've been involved in, the pool of players is so small.
"We have been looking, we have been looking, but we'll see what happens.
"Any player has to benefit the team.
"Anyone can sign a player but it's about signing someone who can make a difference."
Bournemouth have so far drawn a blank in the January window, but Howe admitted he could yet let a couple of his current crop leave.
Howe has already admitted he would be willing to let French forward Lys Mousset head out on loan this month.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has already confirmed goalkeeper Asmir Begovic will be allowed to join Bournemouth provided the Blues secure a replacement.
But Howe refused to expand on any progress in that regard.
"We might be losing one or two, possibly on loan," said Howe.
"I won't comment on individual signings."
Club captain Simon Francis will return to the Bournemouth line-up against Palace after completing his three-match ban for a red card in the 3-3 draw with Arsenal on January 3.
Ivory Coast striker Max Gradel has completed his African Nations Cup duties and could yet be feature in Tuesday's encounter.
Crystal Palace have confirmed the signing of Patrick van Aanholt from Sunderland and the Holland international will go straight into the Eagles squad for the Cherries clash.
The 26-year-old left-back arrives for a fee Press Association Sport understands could rise to B#14million, and having signed a four-and-a-half-year contract becomes their second recruit of the January transfer window after the B#12million capture of Jeffrey Schlupp.
"He (Van Aanholt) is a player that brings something to the team we have not got and hopefully he has an instant impact," Allardyce said.
"We had great success together at Sunderland where he was instrumental in keeping them in the Premier League last season.
"He will add pace and energy to our team, has strong defensive qualities and has the added ability to score and create goals. He will help in both departments."
Scott Dann is available again after the club captain recovered from a hamstring injury, while the Eagles have also been boosted by the expected returns of Wilfried Zaha and Bakary Sako, who had both been at the African Nations Cup.
Owing to a hamstring injury, Jeffrey Schlupp is absent but - after fears he would be unavailable for far longer - he could yet return against Sunderland on Saturday.
Tuesday's fixture is also expected to prove too soon for Julian Speroni, Fraizer Campbell and Steve Mandanda, while Pape Souare, Connor Wickham and Jonathan Benteke all remain long-term absentees.