Season's Preview - Swindon Town's View
Into the play off's. The worst moment had to be losing the play off semi final on pen's after we had been winning with 2 mins of the game to go. Best moment - getting into the play off's.
2) How do you think you'll do this season? Hopes, final position.
Hopefully another top half finish.
3) What's your squad like, new signings, etc?
We have finally signed Jerel Ifil after 4 loans spells with us over the past couple of years, the only big name to have left was Tommy Mooney who joined Oxford United.
4) Which youngster will make the biggest impression in your team this season?
Hopefully new signing Jerel Ifil.
5) What's your manager like and will he still be there at the end of the season?
Most likely he will still be there, he a good at finding new players, but many don't rate his "people skills".
6) Are you happy with your Chairman/Backroom staff?
We haven't had much investment, but with plans for a new stadium things should be heading in the right direction.
7) Which team do you want to beat the most and why?
Bristol City, and they are our local rivals, and over the past few season have beaten us.
8) Predict your champions and runner up, the 4 Play-Off teams and the 4 to go down.
Bristol City, Swindon, Walsall, Bradford, Bournemouth, and Hartlepool 4 to go down. MK Dons, Chesterfield, Brentford and Torquay.
9) What is the address of your site?