Cherries Win Bronze
- A coach to child ratio of 1:16 for all activity.
- All activity led by an FA Level 2 qualified coach or above.
- Publish a business plan with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Deliver to at least one of the Trust's 4 main themes of health, Education, Social Inclusion/ Community Cohesion and Sports Participation.
- Establish working partnerships with external agencies eg local authorities.
- Working towards charitable status by the end of 2009.
The full story can be found on the Clubs Official Web Site.